Please check that you meet the following requirements for teacher training entry. These include:
- 2.2 Degree Classification or above
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above
- Passes in the two Professional Skills Tests prior to the Start of the course
We offer comprehensive teacher training to ensure that you are on the right track.
Following completion of your training year, you will be recommended for QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
to the DfE (Department of Education). During the preparation year, trainees:
- Will Experience Two School Placements During Their Training Year
- Will Be Assigned a Mentor
- Attend a Weekly Central Training Programme
- Have access to Bromley Schools' Collegiate Gateway to Upload Evidence To Their Personal Electronic Portfolio
Contact us to obtain more details about our teacher training.
Check you have the following entry requirements:
Candidates who have been made an offer for a place on any of the training programmes will be asked if they are able to travel between schools for the delivery of the training programme run by BSC – you may need to relocate for the year!
- UK Degree (or Equivalent) 2.2 or above
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above for Secondary
- Pass both Numeracy and Literacy Professional Skills tests before the start of the course in September 2016
- Good subject knowledge for teaching secondary (preferably your degree should be at least 50% of the subject you wish to teach)
- School Direct Training Programme (salaried) - It is an entry requirement candidates have 3 years work experience (with exception to some priority subjects)
If you have, you are now ready to make your application - Good luck
Applications for all routes should be made via UCAS. Visit their website to complete your application www.ucas.com